Osteoporosis is a journey not just a diagnosis. Be Straight/Strong/Steady
Hosted by Orlaith Buckley Senior Chartered Physiotherapist M.I.S.C.P. M.Sc (Masters in Sports Medicine) M.C.S.P.
& Steph Graham BSc Physiology and Sports Science Accredited Strength and Conditioning Coach UKSCA.
Schedule example, topics change regularly:
- Initial assessment/movement screen assessments
- Posture & Osteoporosis discussions
- Compression Fractures/Fracture Prevention explanations
- Dexa results: Slow & steady, a better understanding
- Consistency is key to self care encouraged
Steph performs Group Practical assessment and Orlaith will answer any concerns. Strength & Conditioning assessments will be performed to establish current ability level. Exercises will then be recommended accordingly for you to practice at home.