Regular laboratory testing will be available to support the improvement of your bone health. Tests will be determined according to your presented symptoms. Tests may include: Finger prick/blood draw/urine/saliva/stool/hair mineral analysis. The results of these tests will provide us with the knowledge to assist you in your nutrition status, vital to improve your BONE STRUCTURE & DENSITY.
To keep you focused on your weekly exercise plan, we encourage you to update your program every 4-6 weeks. Plan:
- Start with Level 1 Grade 1
- We provide exercise programs on ‘video’ and ‘picture form’. Both available on the website
- Practice 5 times a week
- Send on videos of your exercise technique OR we can do live video consultations to support your technique.
- Your program will be updated and upgraded accordingly.
The equipment we supply to you will match your Level and Grade to make sure that you increase your fitness and strength on a progressive basis. This is paramount for bone health especially to help prevent injury whilst training at home. This is why we encourage you to send in regular videos of your exercise technique so we can assist you to improve and give you the confidence & encouragement to keep going and get stronger & stronger.
51 Elm Mount Park, Beaumont, Dublin 9, D09 NW81
- Convenient location near Beaumont Hospital
- On street parking.
- Ground Level Access
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
Make a booking enquiry and we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm availability.