Do you have a problem getting to sleep at night?
Have you tried different methods to relieve this problem?
Foods containing different nutrients can help you to sleep at night, for example, eggs, nuts and seeds (also good for Bone Health) that contain amino acids, can help insomnia and depression. Also vitamins and minerals can help with amino acids so the body can metabolize correctly. You may have heard of serotonin levels in your brain (a neurotransmitter) which influence your moods and sleep; they also need the right nutrients to function properly.
Here are some tips for a good night’s sleep:
- Working on trying to regulate circadian rhythm (Internal process that regulates the sleep–wake cycle and repeats roughly every 24 hours.
- Chamomile tea ( Do contact me regarding a good quality tea or purchase from my website shop)
- Sleep in a dark room with no light getting in to allow the hormone melatonin (sleep hormone) to work.
- Epsom baths or magnesium supplement (do contact me as there are many types of this mineral)
- Small snack an hour before bed; fruit (example, a banana)
- No blue lights
- Fresh air and exercise are a must. (Also contributes to Bone Health)
There are lots to know about your body and how you digest your food along with individual ways to eat and what to eat to achieve your optimum Bone Health status so remember if you give your body the right fuel it will perform very well.
Do contact me for further advice on how to support your BONE HEALTH and do check my website for other ‘blogs’ on BONE HEALTH
And my INSTRAGRAM page for exercise videos